Sunday, September 20, 2015

Super-Baby!

Ordinarily I try not to post photos of a quilt until the customer has seen it in person first. This one was so hard to wait on! An old friend from vet school (her husband and my husband were students together, and we were in the "Auxiliary" together!) commissioned this quilt for her upcoming baby to go with their Superhero-themed nursery. It got shipped all the way to North Carolina, and I'm thrilled to see photos of the new little guy on Facebook from all these miles away! Welcome to the world, Baby Scott Hunter!




1 comment:

  1. The quilting is very effective on the fabrics. I have a child MUCH older than that who would love it if I would take all the super hero fabrics I've collected and make something like this! Maybe I just will, after seeing this!

    ReplyDelete