Sunday, October 29, 2017

Ribbon Quilt Sample

Here's a little sample I did of the Award Ribbon Quilts that I have created on occasion. In a couple weeks' time, I'll be helping out my dear friend, Linde Sutherly of Linde's Livestock Photos, at the North American-International Livestock Exposition in Louisville, Kentucky. Linde is the official beef cattle photographer of NAILE, and I'll be working as her "image manager" (office personnel) during all the beef cattle shows. She has a staff of DOZENS of photographers, ear-getters, and other personnel that work hard to document this great event - capturing backdrop shots of the winners and candid "ring shots" of the exhibitors in action.

Linde generously offered to let me hang this sample ribbon quilt in her display area. This little quilt  is about 30x30" and would be an awesome size for a small wall-hanging or table-topper.

We'll be on duty at NAILE from Saturday, November 11, through Thursday, November 16. If you're an exhibitor or spectator at NAILE, stop on in and say "hey"! If you're looking for more information about these keepsake Ribbon Quilts, feel free to ask me in person or you can click here for some more details and photos. Good luck, exhibitors!






No comments:

Post a Comment